Enterprise Account Manager
Updated on 9/30/2022
Saddle Brook, NJ, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Experience that demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Nutanix products and services into Enterprise-level accounts
- Possess an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems, as well as the competitive landscape
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function, as well as cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- Ability to communicate with senior management about their business challenges and Nutanix data management storage solutions
- Experience with SFDC or other Customer Relationship Management tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- You have a deep understanding of Enterprise accounts and how the drive for simplicity, cloud-first strategies, and cost savings can be used to build positive relationships and deliver significant sales success
- You have a track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years
- You are someone with an entrepreneurial spirit with an affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- You come with a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts
- You are extremely organized, with deep knowledge of account planning and strategy
- You have at least 4 years of enterprise field sales experience
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Nutanix’s mission is to simplify IT infrastructure management. The company is building a software platform to help organizations manage hybrid multicloud environments.
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid volunteer time off and donation matching
- Speed coaching and professional development
- Wellness perks and flexible time off to recharge
- Be valued - Our team spans different cultures and experiences. We care for our people and value what makes us each unique.
- Make your mark - Our market is large and expanding. Grow your career and make an impact as we work toward our big goals.
- Pioneer change - We embrace change, push boundaries, and give back. We drive positive change for our customers, community, and world.