Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- You value correctness and efficiency; you leave no stone unturned when diagnosing production issues
- You handle infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems
- You have production experience with distributed datastores, e.g. Cassandra, Postgres, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Redis
- You have created tooling for, or submitted contributions to, an open-source datastore
- You are fluent in Python or Golang
- Keep our datastores reliable, available and fast
- Respond to, investigate and fix issues, whether it's deep in the database code or in the client application
- Build tooling to minimize customer-facing downtime, and scale up resources on short notice
- Protect and ensure the consistency of customer data
- Work with developers to design data models, and choose the correct datastores, to support orders of magnitude more customer data and traffic
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.