Compiler Engineer - Entry Level - University Graduate
Posted on 5/6/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Remote
- A completed Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Degree must be in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computational Sciences or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of experience in C/C++, object-oriented programming
- Design and development of Clang FE, DPC++, SYCL technologies and tools
- Development of test cases to cover new functionality and to increase code coverage
- Work with other compiler engineers and architects
- Work on other compiler technologies
- Design, develop, debug and test compiler software and programming languages e.g. advanced compiler optimizations and features specific for Intel Architectures, parallelization and vectorization through compilers, new programming languages support
- May work directly with companies and communities developing compilers, participate in language and standard groups
- Experience working on compiler development such as Clang, LLVM, Fortran, GCC or similar tools
- Experience with vectorization and parallel programming models such as OpenMP, SYCL, CUDA or GPU programming
- Experience with performance analysis, optimization, and debugging
- Knowledge of x86 instruction set architecture and Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity