Foundry Sales & Business Development
Updated on 3/23/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- Experience in semiconductor industry, particularly close to Foundries and supply chain in a customer facing role
- Proven experience in semiconductor marketing/sales/business development roles with track record of closing complex deals
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with strong drive to win
- Team player with the ability to work across diverse cross-functional teams spread across the world
- Relationship manager with a vast network and experience working with Executives
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- Generate and drive new accounts or existing accounts to successful engagements. Lead account management from the point of first contact to final onboarding
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology in order to be able to articulate Samsung's strengths and craft a solution based upon customer's needs
- Work with various internal organizations (including Marketing, Finance, Legal and Headquarter team) to lead successful marketing pitches, RFQs and eventual design awards
- Need to lead contract negotiations and also manage sales operations
- Assimilate industry and customer requirements to feed into our Marketing knowledgebase
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science with 15+ years of experience or Masters in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science with 13+ years of Industry Experience or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science with 10+ years of Industry Experience Preferred. Master's in Business Discipline with Engineering or related degree is a PLUS!
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.