Business Intelligence Analyst
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 1-4 years of experience in a business intelligence, data analytics or financial analytics role
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience building ETL/ELT processes in data pipelines
- Experience building and deploying data transform code using dbt
- Experience using business intelligence reporting tools (Looker preferred) to surface new data models and create measures on dashboards
- Experience delivering end to end on a project
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work across diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Design, create, and continuously improve upon metrics, reports, dashboards, and analyses to help company stakeholders measure performance and make informed decisions
- Closely collaborate with functional group leads throughout the reporting lifecycle, from initial scoping and requirement gathering to deployment of accurate and impactful dashboards
- Deliver complex analyses and provide insights and recommendations to drive company performance by proactively making connections between Orchard's business areas and the various data produced
- Dive into and deeply understand new data sources and their underlying data libraries to transform, integrate, and make them accessible for self-directed analysis by stakeholders to answer business questions
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day