Posted on 1/25/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Understand the product platform and the unique knowledge requirements of a variety of technical personas such as data analyst, analytics engineer, data architect, administrator, etc
- Deliver public instructor-led training sessions for customers, partners, and employees
- Keep abreast of new product features and functions as platform updates are released
- Adhere to published methods, processes, procedures, and policies in the development and delivery of training services
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert in the development of curriculum offerings, providing feedback and suggestions to Curriculum Development; contribute to new subject ideas
- Participate in the creation of hands-on learning case studies and affiliated datasets, grade student lab submissions
- Incorporate industry best practices and techniques from a training and adult-learning standpoint
- Engage in special projects to support education business processes and tools, such as the development of training surveys, implementation of registration systems, etc
- Partner with customer and partner teams in the development of education materials, scheduling of regional events, and evangelizing the availability of new offerings with other organizations
- Minimum 5 years in the technology industry
- 3+ years solid experience in a technology training role with emphasis on technology and business process training development, design, and delivery
- Strong presentation, training and group facilitation skills; familiar and competent with audience-engagement methods and techniques appropriate for all types of audiences
- Excellent understanding of cloud data warehouse (CDW) technologies such as Snowflake, Databricks, Redshift, etc. and the overall CDW landscape
- Excellent understanding of business intelligence tool landscape (Sigma, Looker, Tableau, etc.) and how to build analytics dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum review, and communication
- Experience with developing and maintaining curriculum, learning objectives, training aids, and hands-on exercises
Business intelligence analytics tools
Sigma Computing's mission is to empower everyone to make the best possible decisions at every turn by removing the barriers that prevent people from analyzing data across sources and delivering the full spectrum of self-service cloud analytics and business intelligence.
- Competitive pay - Looking for a great salary and solid stock options? You’ve come to the right place.
- Flexible schedule - Do the work you need to get done in the time you have to get it done
- Amazing benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA, commuter… we’ve got you covered. Literally.
- Flexible vacation - At Sigma, we work to live, not live to work. So go on, book that dream vacation.
- Health & wellness - A healthy body supports a healthy mind, so we partner with Crunch Fitness and CorePower.
- Family-friendly - From flexible scheduling to parental leave to kids’ birthdays off, we support Sigma families.
Company Core Values
- Assume best intent
- Communicate fearlessly
- Be curious & constructive
- Be smarter together
- Aim for greatness