The Audio Visual team within IT Client Services is responsible for all conferencing technology, digital signage, and event support for internal and external events. As a Lead Audio Visual Engineer, you will support the deployment and ongoing management of collaborative spaces, evaluate new hardware and software solutions, and support live company events. This role requires exceptional customer service, problem solving, time management, and communication skills.
- Provide production support for meetings and live streams (All Hands, Executive Meetings, and Webinars).
- Work with external vendors to coordinate the installation, upgrade, or maintenance of audio visual systems.
- Provide white glove event support for executive meetings.
- Provide support for all Zoox internal audio visual equipment including conference room displays, cameras, speakers, controllers, and cabling.
- Participate in the development of a service roadmap for all audio visual related services and equipment.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal team processes and user-facing support articles.
- Provide Tier 2 support for all audio visual related support requests.
- Work cross functionally to manage both corporate event and facility build projects.
- 5+ years in a similar audio visual or IT support role.
- 5+ years experience running live stream events (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.)
- 1+ year experience leading a team.
- Experience managing Zoom Rooms, and relevant conferencing hardware.
- Experience configuring iOS, macOS, or other meeting room controllers.
- Knowledge of networking concepts and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Knowledge of Windows and macOS troubleshooting as it relates to conferencing and company events.
There are three major components to compensation for this position: pay, Amazon Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), and Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights. The pay range for this position is $100,000 to $165,000. A sign-on bonus may be offered as part of the compensation package. Compensation will vary based on geographic location and level. Leveling, as well as positioning within a level, is determined by a range of factors, including, but not limited to, a candidate’s relevant years of experience, domain knowledge, and interview performance. The pay range listed in this posting is representative of the range of levels Zoox is considering for this position.
Zoox also offers a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (e.g. sick leave, vacation, bereavement), unpaid time off, Zoox Stock Appreciation Rights, Amazon RSUs, health insurance, long-term care insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, and life insurance.
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.