Threat and Protective Intelligence
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • United States
- Produce and deliver high-impact intelligence reports and presentations about near- to long-term cyber-enabled fraud threats to Chime's members, products, and reputation
- Partner with cross-functional teams to collect, scope, and operationalize intelligence requirements, as well as gather feedback about delivered intelligence products
- Perform collection management duties, including reviewing, organizing, and optimizing existing sources of intelligence
- Shape Chime's approach to sharing intelligence with, and utilizing intelligence from, vendors and other external partners
- Contribute to the development of new workflows, resources, and capabilities for processing, analyzing, and disseminating intelligence. Assist teammates with operational workflows and day-to-day deliverables on an as-needed basis
- Applying knowledge of intelligence analysis best practices and methodologies, assist with reviewing and revising team standard operating procedures
- Devise cost- and time-saving approaches to sourcing high-confidence intelligence from existing or acquirable sources
- Support team and organizational leadership in creating, capturing, and communicating metrics about the impact of disseminated intelligence in financial, operational, and reputational terms
- 8+ years of experience in an intelligence collection or analysis position, preferably within the financial sector and/or government
- Deep expertise in cyber-enabled fraud threats facing the financial sector, generally, and financial technology sub-sector, specifically
- Passion for, and experience with, producing high-quality strategic intelligence products using open sources, vendor data, and internal data
- An appreciation for how intelligence supports and fulfills strategic business objectives
- Intense curiosity about existing and emerging cyber-enabled fraud threats and their drivers
- Strong understanding of the theory and application of the intelligence cycle and structured analytic techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly with regards to conveying and explaining technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Significant experience partnering with internal and external partners to collect, analyze, and share intelligence
- Demonstrated project management or program management experience, ideally with cross-functional initiatives involving technical, non-technical, and executive stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and critical reasoning abilities
- The ability to responsibly balance competing priorities
- Terrific relationship management skills
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or analogous programming or relational database language (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Mobile banking & debit cards
Chime's mission is to make financial peace of mind a reality for everyone. The company has created "a new approach to online banking that doesn’t rely on fees, gets you your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit, and helps you grow your savings automatically."
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- Be member-obsessed.
- Be human.
- Be bold.
- Make it happen.
- Respect the rules.
- Team up.
- Chime in.