E-Commerce Strategy & Analytics
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
All-in-one ecommerce platform
Stackline, a full-funnel connected commerce platform, stands out for its unique blend of market insights, revenue metrics, behavioral data, and autonomous functionality, all powered by proprietary neural networks and deep learning systems. The company's culture is rooted in creating value for a vast array of global brands, with a dedicated team of over 250 connected commerce professionals. Its competitive edge lies in providing powerful advertising solutions for major retail platforms, trusted by business leaders, product innovators, and financial firms as the single source of commerce truth.
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -6%
2 year growth↑ 31%
Seattle, WA, USA
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant account management experience in e-commerce.
- 4+ years of demonstratable experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze large amounts of data, drawing insights, and presenting findings.
- Demonstrated clean and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Build and foster relationships with contacts at prominent consumer brands all organizational levels and departments.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the brands in portfolio and devise strategies to enhance their online sales growth.
- Lead regular client calls and maintain clear project prioritization to ensure timely deliverables.
- Leverage Stackline’s proprietary tools to facilitate data-driven decision-making for clients and devise effective solutions to enhance growth.
- Conduct market, category, and competitor analysis to develop clients’ media and operations strategies, and provide regular reports on business performance.
- Create growth and media plans based on clients’ goals and category trends. Develop media and operational tactics aligned with those plans and build reporting to monitor the resulting performance.
- Manage paid search ad development, budget pacing, and optimize key performance indicators (KPIs) to achieve optimal results.
- Develop and optimize paid search strategies using Stackline data, incorporating consumer behavior and top-of-search tactics.
- Provide regular reporting, distilling key business trends, and highlighting category events that influence sales outcomes.
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.