Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Experience working with the modern web development toolchain including: React, TypeScript/Flow, browser quirks, asset packaging, networking
- 5+ years of experience working on a SaaS product
- Intellectual curiosity about investigating issues that impact business metrics
- Passion for building high-quality products that are robust and easy to maintain in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Work closely with product managers, designers, customers, and other engineers to ensure we deliver a high-quality experience
- Develop a world-class control plane responsible for providing an innovative operational analytics solution in the cloud
- Proactively contribute to the team's engineering process to assist with our ability to scale and deliver projects on time
- Mentor less experienced engineers and contribute to a welcoming team environment
Databases for analytics and cloud applications
SingleStore is one platform for all data, built so you can engage with insight in every moment. Trusted by industry leaders, SingleStore enables enterprises to adapt to change as it happens, embrace diverse data with ease, and accelerate the pace of innovation.
- Comprehensive Insurance - Customize a benefits plan that include health, dental and vision that best fits you and your family.
- Vacation - Flexible time off, sick and parental leave programs, plus company holidays.
- Company Stock Grants - As a privately held company, we strive to give meaningful stock grants through our equity program.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness subsidy, Modern Health App Subscription, Team Happy Hours and events.
- Personalized Workstation - Home Workstation. We provide the laptop, you design your home office any way you want it with a $500 equipment stipend.
- Career Development - Matching Charitable Donations. Corporate donation matching to charitable organizations with 1-week of paid volunteer time off.
- Contribute from Anywhere - Work remotely if it makes sense for you, your position, your team, and the company.
- And more... Commuter benefits, monthly cell phone and internet stipend, 401k, food perks, Fertility & Family Formation reimbursement, FSA and team events and company offsites.
Company Core Values
- Customers First - Understand our customers, help them succeed, and be easy to do business with.
- Performance Driven - Set bold objectives, have measurable results, demand accountability, and be part of the solution.
- Innovation Forward - Achieve greatness through simplicity, quality, and intelligence.
- Open & Honest Communication - Communicate transparently, effectively, and with integrity.