Fulfillment Associate Manager
Drive, New Verticals
Posted on 3/30/2023
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin...
- You dream big, but start small. You can build a vision for the next 5+ years, while moving quickly and making incremental progress now
- You solve problems from first principles. You're excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it's always been done” thinking
- You're unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- You are an owner. You have experience leading projects, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment. You learn quickly and aren't afraid to get in the weeds
- You have 5+ years of experience. You have worked in e-commerce fulfillment, sortation, delivery, or a related role, and have 2+ years of people management experience
- You're open to travel. This role will require 70%+ travel time
- Build. You'll help build the foundation for DoorDash's local sortation and fulfillment capabilities. This means everything from high-level market expansion strategy down to the finest of details
- Grow. You'll develop and execute on a long-term growth roadmap. With an eye towards efficiency and optimization, you'll help multiply the business while getting 1% better every day
- Lead. You'll oversee all fulfillment center operations within your Region, which includes hiring, leading, and retaining an excellent team. As we grow, that will include Site Managers, and Fulfillment Associates. You are a culture carrier and the tone starts with you
- Collaborate. You'll work with multiple teams including operations, real estate, HR, finance, and legal to help expand this new line of business for DoorDash
- You have direct experience managing warehouse teams and operations
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.