Senior Product Manager
Posted on 3/15/2022
- 5+ years in product management in a fast-paced online environment
- Experience defining strategy and creating a prioritized roadmap for product areas
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing statistical hypothesis tests
- Familiarity with tools such as tableau and Google analytics to generate and interpret reports and visualizations
- Experience with writing product feature requirements; building and prioritizing backlogs
- Experience partnering with collaborators, engineering leaders and evangelizing product features
- Proficiency in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to identify and tackle sophisticated, ambiguous problems
- Ability to influence cross functionally with a customer-focused approach
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a high attention to detail
- Passionate, self-starter, inventive, data-driven and accountable
- Self-Starter: A self-motivated individual who can take limited direction and produce tangible results. A resourceful individual who pro-actively thinks outside of the box
- Technology Forward: Has an interest in technology, ability to understand technical concepts that solve customer problems
- Curiosity: Has a naturally curious mind, loves to explore and nurture insightfulness; observes and identifies patterns in data that can identify practical insights
- Problem Solver: Continually resolve issues through active problem solving and striving to answer questions before they are asked
- Organizational Skills: The ability to bring disparate partners together to resolve issues, drive consensus and prioritize workload
- Communication: Excellent communication skills; an active listener and concise presenter
- Judgment: Makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on the appropriate balance of data and instinct. Knows how to ask the right questions (at the right time) necessary to uncover key information that can unlock relevant actions
- Team Oriented: Thrives in collaborative team environment
- Define the product vision, strategies, and roadmap for GoDaddy's domain name search, recommendations and purchase experience
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product feature strategies and roadmaps
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes
- Work collaboratively with marketing, design, engineering, and data science to build, prioritize, and execute on your backlog
- Develop innovative solutions to customer problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Apply experimentation standard methodologies to launch new product features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Define and measure critical performance metrics for your product area
- Regularly communicate progress and results
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.