Staff Backend Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 8+ years of backend software development experience
- Demonstrated experience building products that leverage large scale data sets
- Enjoy learning new technologies and ability to develop prototypes quickly
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
- Experience with using and developing REST APIs
- Experience with Agile processes and rapid iterative development
- Strong sense of ownership with focus on high quality and high performing deliverable
- Experience developing services for cloud based platforms
- Provide technical direction for products, projects, and features with emphasis on back end systems and APIs responsible for ingesting, processing, and routing data
- Contribute to architecture discussions and design reviews with others on your team
- Partner with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers to translate feature specifications into product designs and implementable code
- Design, develop, test, and maintain clear, concise, and robust code that produces the desired outcomes for our customers
- Ensure product features are working as expected by creating robust test plans paired with comprehensive automated tests
- Mentor and coach junior engineers on the design and implementation of their code
- Evangelize our innovation and engage our users by contributing to internal and external blogs related to the products that you help develop
- Open source contribution
- Working knowledge of Docker and k8s
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
Data analytics tools & storage services
Cribl's mission is to build a solution to make observability viable for any organization, giving our customers visibility and control while maximizing value from existing tools, and consumption pricing that is accessible for all.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered (US)
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays for holidays you observe
- Employee Resource Groups that reflect our values driven company culture
Company Core Values
- Customers First, Always - First we help customers. Then everything else.
- Irreverent, but Serious - We are a serious company with a love for goats and jokes.
- Curious - We seek to understand problems and the people who have them before taking action.
- Transparent - Trust is earned when everyone is on the same page.
- Together - We are collaborative. We are kind. We are open.