Compliance AI, Remote
Posted on 10/26/2022
Remote in USA
- 5+ years of product management experience at a technology company
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience conducting discovery and usability testing to gather customer feedback
- Own the compliance roadmap for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) capabilities
- Drive new AI and ML functionality through the entire product life cycle
- Work closely with customers, support, operations, and account managers to ensure successful deployment and continued improvement to AI and ML capabilities
- Maintain thorough understanding of products and present complex technological concepts clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work directly with product leads to build AI and ML strategies and goals
- Coach and mentor others with respect to end user needs across segments and personas
- Develop and share plans and results with relevant teams
- Ensure that products solve customer and business problems and are stable in production, satisfying scalability, reliability, performance and business goals
- Organize and engage in usability testing to define detailed interaction flows
- Meet with product users to obtain a comprehensive understanding of needs and constraints
- Anticipate the need to bring cross-functional teams together to solve problems
- Conduct user and competitive research for products
- Report on key product metrics
- Analyze and interpret data
- Develop internal- and external-facing go-to-market content
- Ability to divide large projects into iterative releases
- Test new features to ensure release equality
- Prioritize the resolution of defects
- Understand technical requirements for the completion of new initiatives and ensure their success
- Facilitate communication across internal teams and explain the value of new initiatives
- Drive conflict resolution across product development teams
- Experience in data science or working on highly analytics teams
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines
- Excellent communications, facilitation and analysis skills
- Meticulous attention to detail in the creation and iteration of work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives
- Strong business and technical acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.