National Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Proven success meeting and exceeding sales targets in out of home advertising sales, managing multi-million dollar budgets and books of business
- Strong agency and direct client/brand relationships
- Self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making skills and a strong work ethic
- Outstanding communication skills; excellent cross-functional collaboration and teamwork
- Generate revenue from agencies within a dedicated holding company, consistently achieving quarterly and annual targets, and growing spend against goals
- Retain and grow an established client base managing a $10mm+ book of business, while also driving organic business from new channels
- Educate clients on all of Intersection's media assets, tailor custom proposals to meet marketing objectives and create a winning experience for clients that leads to repeat business
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement effective national sales and marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities
- Build and maintain deep and complex relationships, to ensure Intersection's portfolio is well represented across all key agencies and accounts
- Use research, analysis, and media landscape knowledge to create rationale and recommendations for proposed solutions
- Communicate opportunities and challenges as well as pipeline forecasts with senior and local management
Out of home advertising
Intersection believes that by bridging the digital and physical worlds they can help people get the most out of their city. With award-winning products like Link, the largest and fastest free public Wi-Fi network in the world, Intersection elevates the urban experience with real-time information, wayfinding, and connectivity.
- Health: Comprehensive coverage for you and your family
- Retirement: 401(k) employer match
- Vacation: Unlimited PTO for full-time, salaried employees
- Security: Life and Disability Insurance
- Training: Personal and professional development
- Commuter Coverage: Pre-tax coverage for your trip to work
- Referral Bonus: Get paid to bring your friends to work with you
- Snacks: Fully stocked pantries and refrigerators
- Communication: Cell phone reimbursement
- Celebrate: Company and team parties and events
Company Core Values
- Humans First - People are at the heart of everything we do.
- Be Fearless - We are a place for people who envision a better future and aren’t afraid to take on ambitious challenges.
- Embrace Agility - An agile mindset and continuous improvement is central to everything we do.
- Results Matter - We are responsible for our commitments to each other and to our customers.
- Do the Right Thing - We hold ourselves to the highest levels of personal and professional integrity.