Operations Intern (Part-Time)
Posted on 1/23/2023
Remote in USA
- You share our vision, you're a self starter, you're reliable, get things done and you're up for riding the waves of an early startup
- Fluency in TikTok, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail — you sweat the small stuff and genuinely enjoy bringing order to chaos.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a part time, paid position. We are seeking a motivated college student who can commit at least 10 hours / week, starting immediately.
- This role will span product, growth, and community management. It’s an awesome opportunity for ambitious, fast learners to get broad exposure to start-up operations and gain experience in several high value domains.
- Community engagement and creator support. Review applications and help onboard users onto our platform. Communicate directly with FYPM Creators to help them get the most out of FYPM services.
- Support FYPM product development. Help develop and test new features and identify opportunities to deliver more value to our creator community.
- Technical / quantitative skills, especially experience working with large datasets.
- Experience with content creation and/or growing an audience on social media
Glassdoor for content creators
F*** you pay me (FYPM) is an exciting, early-stage startup backed by some of the leading creator economy venture funds and angel investors (Bloomberg Beta, Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin, Backend Capital & more). We're bringing pay transparency to the $15B influencer marketing industry. Our mission is to empower creators to be fairly compensated for the value they create. We provide a safe space to anonymously review the brands they’ve worked with, explore crowdsourced compensation data and get advice from other influencers. Like Glassdoor, but purpose-built for the needs of this community.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off plan
- Remote-first work environment
Company Core Values
- Do the right thing for our creator community: Their trust is our most valuable asset - protect it at all costs.
- Be bold: Make mistakes (but don't make the same mistake twice).
- Take ownership: Nothing is someone else's problem.
- Be resourceful: Redefine what's possible.
- Don't waste time: Don't mistake motion for progress.
- Be honest, but kind: The currencies for trust are transparency and good communication.
Who's Reading Your Application
Cofounder & CTO