Global Head of Total Rewards – Senior Vice President
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Minimum 15+ years of previous experience, 7+ years of global experience, in similar roles focusing on compensation, benefits, and wellness programs; international experience is required
- In-depth knowledge of benefits programs (health, wellness, and retirement plans), leave policies, and related benefits law (i.e., FSA/HSA programs, COBRA, FMLA)
- Strong understanding of external marketplace and dynamics influencing business; stays abreast of trends and changes in the regulatory environment
- Intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office with a priority on Excel skills and proficient in HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and 401k systems
- Experience with end-to-end management and reporting of employee data and ensuring data integrity across HRIS systems and manual spreadsheets
- Understands and applies effective change-management principles, including leadership and management of change programs/methodologies needed to drive large-scale change processes
- Experience working for a global company as well as a growth organization demonstrating adaptability and change management skills
- Experience with vendor selection, RFPs, and implementations
- Lead the global benchmarking, data analysis, program development, and operational/administrative processes for broad-based compensation, medical, dental, disability, and other health & welfare benefits offerings
- Implement the compensation function including base salary, incentive compensation; sales compensation, equity administration; market data survey selection and participation
- Lead the annual year-end compensation process including the implementation and continuous administration of the company's compensation system, providing support to the business and HR throughout the process
- Provide information, analysis, and implementation support for all M&A transactions from diligence through integration
- Assists HR team in the market evaluation of jobs and review of jobs from a legal compliance and FLSA perspective
- Partner with external Benefits administrator to keep abreast of the market, making recommendations to supplement and update offerings and policies to stay competitive and provide services aligned with employee needs
- Manage and maintain benefit programs such as retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, and insurance policies
- Manage annual open enrollment as well as develop and implement enrollment campaign and initiatives
- Manage FMLA, family leave and other leave policies to ensure leaves are documented, communicated, and administered consistent with company policies and with compassion and empathy
- Make effective use of EAP, mental health, and other behavioral programs as part of overall employee wellness
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws pertaining to compensation and benefits, in partnership with HR, Legal, and outside counsel; ensure all benefit program documentation and notices are updated and distributed
- Able to travel to our offices across the tri-state (CT, NJ, NY) as needed
- Experience building compensation packages and programs for various departments and levels in a rapidly changing organization
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.