Posted on 8/25/2022
- 10+ years of Supply Chain consulting/presales experience with hands on experience of implementing, using, or demonstrating supply chain software packages. Working in the industry as a practitioner is a strong plus. Management consulting experience is also a strong plus
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Engineering, Applied Math, Operations research, or business
- Strong data analysis skills (primarily Excel). Knowledge of any other analytical tools will be a strong plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills are a must
- Be knowledgeable about the latest trends and technologies - IoT, Blockchain, AI/ML, Robotics, Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics, Real time visibility, and the impact these technologies have on SCM
- Be able to communicate comfortably with the senior executives as well as users of software representing both business and IT about the need for change and articulate business value in the transformation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in and lead teams is a must
- Need to be an out of the box, first principles thinker. Any propensity towards self-learning such as online coursework, certifications in emerging technology, supply chain areas will be a strong plus
- Possess deep and broad industry knowledge, preferably in process/discrete manufacturing and/or retail
- Position Coupa Supply Chain solution and value at C-levels and VP+ during sales pursuits and customer engagements, leading with an outside in perspective
- Build and deliver effective Points of Views with compelling and convincing proposition
- Build stakeholder relations and gain credibility as a trusted advisor internally and externally
- Partner with and coach sales and presales teams in the discovery and ongoing engagement process
- Collaborate actively with the pursuit teams in story boarding the solution approach and demonstration strategy to shape the customer's thinking and vision
- Collaborate with the Coupa Senior Leadership and Value Services delivery teams on strategic accounts and craft value expansion opportunities
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.