Posted on 3/9/2023
Remote • New York, NY, USA
- 3-5 years experience in a B2B Enterprise or ABM role
- Strong technical, data analysis, and project management skills
- Created unique ABM experiences; you redefine what's possible
- An experimentation and growth mindset; you iterate continuously
- Track record of collaborating with sales to generate and mature pipeline
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Experience running and scaling direct mail programs
- Familiarity with long sales cycles and how to deploy marketing tactics over time to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Comfortable working knowledge of sales and marketing technology (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, LI Ads, AdWords, Outreach)
- Identify high-value accounts and job functions to target
- Analyze content and campaign performance to inform creative
- Own end-to-end project management for your initiatives
- Work with leadership to develop event strategy and objectives (lead generation, customer advocacy, etc)
- Identify, organize, and staff customer and sponsored events; maintain pre- and post-show communication, and event attendance
- Scale existing channels and identify channel expansion opportunities
- Generate new sales pipeline and help mature existing opportunities
- Conduct research to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness
- Perform post-program impact and ROI analysis; present findings to broader marketing, sales, and executive teams
Embedded payroll infrastructure platform
Check’s mission is to make paying people simple with their advanced embedded payroll platform. The company is committed to improving front-office operations with their software that makes it possible for companies to develop a payroll product for cuustomers and also functions as a workforce management and staffing tool.
- Home office stipend: $1k stipend for your home office setup, and $100 per month for internet and cell.
- PTO & sick leave: Recharge and stay healthy with flexible PTO and sick leave.
- Learning budget: Buy books, take classes, and attend conferences with a $2k per year learning budget.
- Weekly pay: Every Friday is payday! Just one perk of being your own payroll provider.
- Paid family leave: 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents and flexible return-to-work options.
- Health benefits: High quality health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
Company Core Values
- Be an owner: We are all owners of our products and our culture. We are responsible for both our work and the success of Check.
- Earn trust: We work hard to earn the trust of our partners and each other. We are open about our strengths, shortcomings, and quirks.
- Check yourself: We listen and seek understanding before offering solutions. We foster belonging and invest in our people.
- Bridge the gap: Our success depends on our ability to flex in new ways. We learn with urgency and teach with patience.