Software Engineer, Traffic Quality
Posted on 10/14/2021
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems
- Design and implement product features to efficiently serve search results to millions of users
- Write code to support bot detection and bot blocking
- Communicate with other teams supporting out service based architecture
- Produce design documents derived off of communication with other teams to provide features that support their needs
- Analyze data to determine system improvements and increased bad traffic identification rates
- Use machine learning to build out algorithmic data analysis tools, alerting and monitoring
- 3+ years of full-time experience in a Python development environment required
- Experience building scalable and reliable products in the cloud
- Comfortable writing large-scale, high performance code
- Good diagnostic and debugging skills
- Must be familiar with the backend aspect of serving technologies
- Be able to prioritize end to end, debug, be familiar with user tracking, cookie management, web crawling technologies, bug detection, and traffic quality
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.