Worldwide Demand Operation Manager
Posted on 6/23/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required. MBA/Master's degree in a related field is preferred
- Above 6 years experiences in product demand planning, sales forecasting, inventory management, manufacturing process, ODM/OEM supplier management or supply chain management is essential
- Effective in communication, influencing, and negotiating with suppliers and internal teams including with peers and executives
- High proficiency in Salesforce and G Suite with emphasis in Excel. Good presentation skills in writing and verbally
- Generate weekly and quarterly supply plans that meet Plume's sales and financial objectives. Conduct monthly Demand Review meeting driving cross-functional consensus of demand
- Evaluate risks. Plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate the delivery shortage
- Develop 18 month rolling demand forecasts of all products with internal teams for their accountable of the business
- Driving ODM partners and the production plan to ensure the shipping schedule can meet worldwide demand
- Coordinate with New Product Operations teams to set launch quantities of new product
- Monitor and improve forecasting accuracy via KPI reporting and root cause analysis
- Provide cross-functional leadership across departments to solve for demand-related issues caused by forecast error, demand constraints, unplanned opportunities, etc
- Track new product development forecast and integration into the demand plan
- Work with logistics operation team to review on a quarterly basis warehouse safety stocks, min and max levels
- Knowledge of NetSuite, tableau or any scripting language such as R, Python is a plus
SaaS experience platform for Communications Service Providers
Plumes' ambition is to build on their diversity of lived experiences to create more equitable opportunities for underserved communities through community engagement and education.
- Lifetime Plume HomePass membership (availability based on geographic location).
- Allowance for home office set-up.
- Monthly data or phone allowance.
- Plume employee referral bonus program.
- Public Transportation reimbursement.
- Retirement savings contributions
- Employee discounts.
- Patent submission support and incentive award program.
- Competitive and comprehensive health insurance coverage and extended benefits such as dental, vision, life, short/long-term disability insurance, and FSA/HSA (detailed coverage may vary by location).
- Employee assistance program.
- Generous vacation policy to ensure time to recharge (open paid time off or generous accrued paid time off based on location).
- Health and wellness reimbursement and a Premium Strava membership.
- Holistic health platform with Walking on Earth.
- Generous parental leave policy.
- Living our Plumian traits.
- Online and in-person team-building events.
- PlumeStrong - our corporate social responsibility program designed to apply our resources (time, brainpower, product, money) for good.
- Remote/flexible work arrangements.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Immigration support.
- Inclusive workplace, where everyone feels at home.
- Action: We work in the NST 'Now Standard Time' zone
- Innovation: We challenge tradition, creating our own mold
- Do what’s right: We always ask what we should do, instead of what we can
- Focus: We charge towards productive goals with intention
- Detail: We do everything exceptionally well, or we don’t do it
- On-time, on-spec: We deliver what we promise on-time and on-spec
- Seek truth: We keep challenging our own decisions, and the status quo