Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 3/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA • New York, NY, USA
- MarTech products like customer data platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Technical writing and storytelling
- Market and user research
- Competitive analysis
- Has extensive experience in the Marketing Technology space as either a Solutions Engineer, Consultant, PM or PMM
- Self starter, highly intrinsically motivated
- Independent thinker and executor - takes projects from start to finish
- Has worked closely with product teams (engineering, design, product) in the past
- Looking for a role at a fast-paced startup in a high-energy environment where you can make a difference? Our team is seeking a skilled Product Marketing Manager to take ownership of our current and future product investments in the MarTech space. In this role, you'll be responsible for driving our go-to-market strategy, fine-tuning website messaging, creating sales enablement materials, developing internal messaging, and crafting case studies that showcase the value of our offerings
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll collaborate closely with our Marketing, Growth, Partnerships, Product, Data, and Engineering teams to help us define a GTM strategy that helps achieve our ambitious growth goals. We believe that product marketing should play an integral role in product development as well by conducting user research and identifying market gaps that our products can fill. If you're passionate about creating new solutions and making a real impact, we want to hear from you
- Has taken a new product to market before, creating the positioning and GTM strategy
- Has identified the need for a new product based on customer and market feedback
Data syncing tools & solutions
Hightouch believes that all people deserve to take action on their data. The company looks to create an environment where people feel actively welcomed, encouraged, and supported.
- Competitive salary - We offer competitive salary and meaningful equity. We also offer 401k for our US employees.
- Remote friendly - Visit the San Francisco and New York headquarters up to 4x’s a year to bond with your fellow teammates.
- Flexible PTO - Downtime is just as important as on time and your teammates will support you while you relax and recharge.
- Wellness - We offer a monthly wellness stipend, wellness days each quarter, and virtual yoga classes.
- Core benefits - For full-time US-based employees, we cover all health benefit premiums, 50% for dependents, and life insurance.
- Parental leave - We value and support the family planning process. We provide up to 16 weeks for parents.
Company Core Values
- Forever Hungry
- Efficient Execution
- Impact driven
- Raising the bar