Software Engineer (Procurement)
Posted on 9/13/2021
Denver, CO, USA
Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years of experience with enterprise software development
- Experience in React
- Experience in Python or Ruby on Rails
- A love for designing and programming web applications
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team
- Experience with the Scrum methodology
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase
- MS SQL Server and general database knowledge, including performance and optimization
- Experience with developing SaaS products preferred
- Design, code, and test software
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues
- Help scale our platform as we expand and find the right balance between the power of a consolidated codebase and flexibility of microservice
- Experience with C# and the .NET framework is a plus
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.