Employee Experience Enterprise Account Executive
Commercial, South Market
Posted on 3/17/2022
Houston, TX, USA
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing
- Hold a current Drivers License
- Ability to travel
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Sales process management
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Meet or exceed quota expectations
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.