Product Manager, Licensing and Billing
Posted on 9/9/2021
Seattle, WA, USA
- Define, maintain and prioritize our roadmap around our licensing and billing services backlog to serve our customers with their provisioning needs
- Identify and manage both inbound and outbound dependencies across squads as we roll out licensing and billing support for multiple products and assets of Outreach to give our end customers a unified provisioning and billing experience
- Owned instrumentation, monitoring, analysis and reporting of our customers seat provisioning and billing
- Conduct customer, market and competitive research with frequency to build and maintain our product strategy w.r.t. Licensing and Billing
- Key role in planning to identify opportunities to evolve our licensing and billing service in alignment to our broader company strategy and articulate these clearly to internal teams
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to identify areas of investment for the licensing and billing squad
- Work with Finance, IT, Security and other internal departments to ensure our services are built and designed for compliance with SOX
- 2+ years of experience building great products, including responsibilities driving prioritization, trade-offs, timelines and go-to-market
- Strong technical aptitude; deeply familiar with modern application development and hyper-focused on data
- Deeply analytical, high EQ, curious and process oriented. Skilled at rapidly assessing a product landscape and synthesizing highest priority opportunities
- Ability to define long-term business strategy, and drive impact on short-term product goals
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Deep understanding of customer needs, and strong motivation to tackle their problems
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in complex domains
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving
- Built, managed and maintained a product line in a related GTM motion in B2B/SaaS application stack
- Past experience with authentication and enterprise security is a huge plus
- Bachelors degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Previous experience with enterprise customers and building enterprise scale solutions is preferred
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective