Full Stack Developer, Monetization / Développeur(se) Full-stack, Monétisation
Posted on 3/31/2022
Montreal, QC, Canada
- Demonstrated commitment to quality through continuous integration, code reviews and test
- Knowledge of Golang and Node.js or similar backend technologies
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Knowledge of Kafka or similar pub-sub technology
- Develop both customer and internal facing dashboards for managing various aspects of Unity Ads services
- Design, develop and maintain our service APIs
- Ensure service scalability through effective code and data storage design
- Design, implement, test and maintain Unity's services that are capable of handling real time and batch processing of thousands of requests and daily events
- Write high quality code that supports existing and future functionality of the product
- Experience in AdTech or Gaming is a plus, but not required
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.