Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog
and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram
. Join our talent network
to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Geotab cares about your safety. You may be required to be vaccinated based on the nature of your work (ex: travel requirements) or due to changing local governmental health requirements.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Channel Engagement Manager who will be responsible for scheduling, onboarding, training, and supporting new and existing partners with Geotab’s Marketplace platform.If you love technology, and are keen to join an industry leader — we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As a Channel Engagement Manager you will be the primary contact with partners from a particular channel providing customers with an extensive ecosystem of valuable business-focused solutions.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Promote the use of Geotab’s Marketplace platform to the Reseller network.
- Be knowledgeable in the Geotab Reseller ecosystem and trends in the telematics industry to guide resellers on how to best use the Marketplace platform.
- Communicate the value of using Marketplace to resellers and ensure adoption of the platform.
- Gather input from the Sales team on current and desired potential Marketplace Partners, and provide a conduit of this information flow back to the Marketplace team.
- Assist in finding the right solutions that meet the end user requirements (e.g. Support Resellers on Customer calls to help them present Marketplace).
- Be the Reseller contact point for general inquiries on Marketplace solutions.
- Work with Marketplace BDMs to understand each Partner and their solution, and ensure any post-launch strategy with Resellers is fulfilled.
- Work with the Marketplace product team to develop and improve training and marketing materials targeting PAMs, resellers and customers.
- Use CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) to log leads and track the sales process.
- Support Geotab global strategic initiatives.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- 3-5 years experience in a technical sales role.
- Transportation industry knowledge, an understanding of fleet management and telematics.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, develop effective solutions and manage projects through to completion.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Salesforce.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
- Ability to travel internationally is required.
If you got this far, we hope you’re feeling excited about this role! Even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
Why job seekers choose Geotab:
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Baby bonus & parental leave top up program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Competitive medical and dental benefits
Retirement savings program
*The above are offered to full-time permanent employees only
How we work:
At Geotab, we have adopted a flexible first
working model in that we have systems, functions, programs and policies in place to support both in-person and virtual work. However, you are welcomed and encouraged to come into our beautiful, safe, clean offices as often as you like. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected] Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.