Digital Signal Processing Intern
Posted on 9/19/2023
Sound & audio solutions company
Bose’s mission is to think of better solutions, create better products, and help people enjoy the things they love with their sound and audio products. The company is committed to delivering high quality sound through their wide product portfolio ranging from headphones, bluetooth speakers, wave systems, and more.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 0%
2 year growth↓ -5%
Framingham, MA, USA
AI & Machine Learning
- We're looking for students to join our Internship Program who are obsessively curious about 'what's next'. You'll get hands on experience with our products and learn from the best of the best in the business. You will complete a specific project in 10-12 weeks with us, while integrating into your team. By the time you end your time with us, you will have been given the opportunity to truly make a real impact in the future of Bose and your career!
- Opportunities don't stop at your day-to-day work. While you're getting a targeted look at your area of expertise, we'll expose you to other areas of the company. Our interns are given the opportunity to connect with senior leadership across the business to understand different perspectives at Bose. You'll network with other interns and colleagues to grow your network for the future!
- Timeframe - June-August 2024
- You know the moment. It's the first notes of that song you love, the intro to your favorite movie, or simply the sound of someone you love saying “hello.” It's in these moments that sound matters most
- At Bose, we believe sound is the most powerful force on earth. And we've dedicated ourselves to improving it for nearly 60 years. Ever since our founder, Dr. Amar Bose, bought a stereo system and thought, “I can make this better,” we've been relentlessly pushing forward to the next best thing
- Innovation is more than what we do. It's who we are - constantly learning and constantly curious. We never stop imagining what better sound sounds like. We're music fanatics and audio engineers. We're explorers and inventors and dreamers. And we're passionate down to our bones about making whatever you're listening to a little more magical
- The intern will spend the summer continuing a project that has spanned several internships. The ultimate objective is to extend the capabilities of a venerable feature of Bose Automotive Systems. The work will involve exploring different algorithmic approaches, which will be based possibly in traditional Digital Signal Processing or in Machine Learning, as well as experimenting on a prototyping platform. There will be opportunities for independent research and self-motivated exploration. Strong background in Digital Signal Processing, familiarity with Matlab/Simulink, and competence in programming are necessary. Graduate students with research experience are preferred