Information Systems Security Manager
Posted on 11/17/2022
Hampton, VA, USA
- Bachelor Degree and 6+ years of experience in Information Security OR a AAS and 10 years of experience in Information Security .Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 10 + years of experience within the information technology job field
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with current SCI eligibility accepted
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II certified
- Experience supporting Air Force ISR operations
- Knowledge of RMF process, eMass and XACTA workflow tools
- Experience using relevant USAF systems and databases
- Knowledge of USAF policies and procedures relating to information technology
- Experience working with cloud computing and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Maintains currency of required Air Force myLearning and/or INSCOM trainings
- Bachelor degree in a STEM discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
- AWS Security Engineering Course
- ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional Course
- ISC2 Certified Cloud Security Professional Course
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Air Force ISR units
- Oversees Information Assurance and Risk Management Framework processes and performs duties as ISSM for the 363 ISRW
- Ensure other IT support personnel monitor all available resources that provide warnings of system vulnerabilities or ongoing attacks
- Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to implement solution designs and/or processes in hardware, software, data and procedures
- Coordinates with personnel on system security compliance and Information System Authority to Operate
- Ensure Configuration management policies and procedures for authorizing the use of hardware/software on an IS are followed
- Coordinate Information Security Reviews , Security Inspections, and Tests
- Assesses system security threats/risks
- Validates system security requirements definitions and analysis
- Assists with assessment and authorization process as needed
- Tracks and validates security incidents and may be required to investigate, document, report, and provide future protective and corrective measures in response to such incidents
- Ensure proper measures are taken when a incident or vulnerability is discovered
- Leads Leadership Briefings on system security compliance and Information System Authority to Operate (ATO) compliance, expiration and actions
- Implements the Risk Management Framework (RMF) methodology to successfully implement an information technology process which shall effectively protect the element's information assets and its ability to perform its mission
- Populates and maintains RFM databases (XACTA, eMass) with bodies of evidence to support system accreditation actions
- Collaborates with the Program Managers, AF Intelligence Community Information Assurance Program Managers, ISSOs and configuration managers to maintain an effective risk assessment process
- Ensures data stewardship (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) is established for each IS, and specific requirements are enforced
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.