Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Ability to influence and drive product process across all functional areas
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with a SaaS product that is the product
- SaaS and technical skills, passion, and understanding
- An undergraduate degree; MBA a plus, or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Previous experience managing a data product or consulting service that heavily relied on data desired
- Previous experience managing a Machine Learning product preferred
- Experience with a Health IT or Saas company, preferably in the pharmaceutical space
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it - unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture!
- Dig deep to solve complex technical product challenges
- Provide objective analysis of the software and own the overall business of the product
- Establish and communicate the product vision, feature set, and roadmap
- Build and maintain the product roadmap leveraging tools and methodologies to establish and defend prioritization decisions
- Create epics, opportunity assessments, business cases, personas, and positioning documents, etc. with sufficient detail to ensure your team has the guidance needed to solve the problems you are asking them to solve
- Analyze application usage, track feature adoption/KPIs, identify future opportunities for improvement, and generally ensure our investments are driving toward the appropriate business objective
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape
- Manage go-to-market and support sales and marketing as product evangelist (SME for RFPs, marketing materials, blog posts, major sales opportunities, trade shows, etc.)
- Analyze potential and support existing partner relationships for your product
- Champion the business and serve as a cross-functional OKR lead
- Other duties as assigned
Automated hospital pharmacy kit tracking
Kit Check creates groundbreaking Medication Intelligence solutions that provide item-level visibility, workflow simplicity and actionable analytics. They empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine, to the right patient at the right time, every time.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Home Office Stipend
- Health & Dependent Care FSA Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Stipend
Company Core Values
- Get Stuff Done - We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces - We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer - We value our customers’ needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible - We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun - We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.