Senior Blockchain Software Engineer
Core Ledger, Ripplex
Posted on 8/25/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Experience in backend and/or distributed systems development
- Experience working with C++
- Experience working with database technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Apache Cassandra, etc)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar and 5+years of hands on Software Development experience
- You are excited about blockchains, the technical details and the potential benefits
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Ability to independently solve complex problems with creative solutions
- You will be joining a team building a highly scalable and available distributed system. Performance and reliability are critical
- You will be expected to do everything from architecture and design, to implementing those designs in code (C++), to testing the implementations for correctness and performance, and finally optimizing the implementations for better performance
- Our open source application sits one layer above the core software that runs the XRP Ledger, and thus you will work closely with the XRP Ledger protocol and data
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.