Posted on 2/3/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 5+ years of experience in compensation management, including an emphasis on global compensation administration across fixed and variable cash and equity compensation
- Experience with stock options, RSUs, and other equity offerings, building and running compensation programs and incentive-based plans
- Compensation experience scaling technology companies (pre- and post-IPO equity, mergers and acquisitions)
- Experience with large datasets to maintain accuracy and ability to summarize data to support our decisions
- Thoughtfully answer challenging compensation questions, and connect with a variety of audiences
- Advanced experience in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and Google Sheets
- A love for analyzing. Including statistical analysis and modeling along with experience evaluating and managing online salary management tools
- Conduct ongoing market pricing analysis to ensure market competitiveness as we grow (e.g. Radford, Mercer, ERI.)
- Analyze utilization metrics for our Total Wellness Program; provide recommendations and adjustments. Project manage programs in partnerships with ERGs and POps team to drive engagement
- End-to-end management of our semi-annual compensation cycle
- Partner to recruiting team for offer guidance, management and escalations
- Assess our current attrition, offer acceptance/declination rate metrics and other main data points and perform yearly market competitive analyses to assess the effectiveness of our compensation program
- Build compensation systems and tooling to automate our compensation management process
- Special projects, such as a review and analysis of trending pay practices, LTI taxation in international locations, and compensation business reviews
- CCP or other relevant certification
- Experience in a pre-IPO environment
- Experience with R, Stata or other statistical software
Gaming communication platform
Discord's mission is to build an easy-to-use communication service that gives people a place to talk, build relationships, and belong.
- Stay healthy - We take care of our team with comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- Parental perks - Spend some quality time with the next generation with parental leave, fertility, adoption, and surrogacy benefits.
- Kick back - Stay refreshed with over 19 paid holidays, use-what-you-need sick days, and four weeks of PTO.
- Commute easy - In a non-COVID world, get up to $270 per month for your commuting and parking needs.
- The loadout - When we’re back in the office, enjoy daily catered lunches and snacks, a desk fund to make your space yours, and whatever you need for your computer setup, including a headphone allowance.
- Wellness on us - Take advantage of a quarterly wellness allowance for your gym membership or other wellness activities. Virtual yoga every week!
- Transgender benefits - Discord will reimburse up to $20,000 for any procedure related to transition.
- Discord HQ - Our office is located in Potrero Hill, a little neighborhood in San Francisco near awesome coffee and food.
- Relocation - Excellent relocation bonuses for new hires moving to San Francisco (once it’s safe to return).
Company Core Values
- Upside Down Leadership
- Small & Mighty Teams
- Unleash Talent
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint