Named Account Executive
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of successful software and services sales experience
- Strong knowledge of life sciences industry, including: R&D, and IT functions
- Demonstrated consistent track record of being a trusted advisor within large accounts
- Ability to leverage a consultative approach to drive positive outcomes for clients
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales and related account targets
- Ability to gain executive credibility, understand organizational political dynamics and competitive awareness
- Demonstrated consistent tenacity and drive to achieve goals
- Strong business planning and organizational skills
- Strong application software experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success with process approached selling
- Development and execution of strategic account management plans for assigned accounts
- Consistent attainment of all revenue and booking targets within assigned territory
- Representing Benchling in a manner consistent with company business principles and ethics
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives
- Maintaining and updating account and opportunity data within company systems as directed, including Salesforce.com
Cloud platform for life science R&D
Benchling's mission is to accelerate life science for the benefit of humanity. The company is building a modern R&D software for biotechnology research.
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Remote working stipend
- Yearly company-wide retreat
- Monthly gym and wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- 100% premiums covered for health, dental, and vision
- Weekly company social events
- Flexible PTO and company-wide winter holiday shutdown
Company Core Values
- Build a Lever - We choose to build tools and infrastructure that will help others make world-changing innovations.
- Empower through Information - We believe that sharing information builds trust and enables better decision-making.
- Rely on Tenacity - Dreaming big isn’t enough. We must make the most of every day by bringing the highest level of determination to our work.
- Raise the Bar - We’re dedicated to creating a place where everyone feels challenged to improve.