Join the Trackonomy Team!
Want to be part of the next hyper-growth IoT story in Silicon Valley? Our seasoned leadership team has successfully grown the company 100x in four years while securing top VC investors like Kleiner Perkin and 8VC. We have paying customers and are rapidly scaling in the United States and Internationally. Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented environment that challenges your talents daily with cutting-edge technologies that solve global problems across multiple markets? Join the Trackonomy Team; we offer opportunities to talented professionals covering all engineering disciplines while creating unique opportunities for career growth.
Trackonomy aims to make people and organizations more productive through our next-generation operating system for the connected world. Our unique diversity of technologies allows us to create building blocks and vertically integrated, configurable platforms that enable our customers to drive digital transformation throughout their organization. We have a successful track record of leading initiatives at multibillion-dollar businesses in logistics, Industrial, healthcare, and Homeland security spaces. Despite being in strategic stealth mode, our solutions have been on ABC, CNBC, CNN, FOX, and even featured during US Senate hearings. In 2019 we joined Airbnb, Google, and Twitter as a recipient of the prestigious World Economic Forum Pioneer Award! We have raised over $250 million from top investors, including Kleiner Perkins and 8VC. Trackonomy is headquartered in San Jose, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
The Certification Manager will work within a team that manages certification of Iot sensors and report to the Director, additionally working with engineering teams to align programs and activities with suppliers.
This is a full-time onsite role.
- Leverage expertise to ensure consistency in certification processes through internal coordination and working with Conformity Assessment Bodies.
- Manage procedural and technical exceptions to audit procedures.
- Familiarity with product certification processes like FCC, CE is a must
- Expertise in testing and compliance
- Act as subject matter expert in matters related to factory compliance.
- Contribute to the implementation and overall goals of the certification team.
- Electrical Engineer Degree
- Strong familiarity with Circuit level test and debug
- Work effectively as a team member, supporting peers and providing insights to improve service, efficiency, and Certification systems.
- Expertise and best practice acumen in collecting, reconciling, and analyzing data and reports.
- Strong project management skills and familiarity with project management tools, with demonstrated ability to manage multiple diverse projects simultaneously, set and achieve realistic and time-bound goals and objectives, and balance multiple priorities.
- Track record of exceptional relationship management and customer service, supported by excellent written technical and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be able to prioritize work effectively, problem solve and handle detail-oriented projects in a systematic, methodical, and highly organized manner both as part of a team and as a project leader.
- Agility; demonstrated ability to be flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Able to lead a team and provide direction within in a fast paced environment
- An expectation of multiple years of related prior work experience in certification, verification, auditing, auditor training, or quality management systems (5+ years or equivalent depth and breadth of applicable experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (or a combination of relevant professional experience or accreditations will also be welcomed)
- High proficiency in MS Office applications including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience with CRM applications.
- Project Management systems and tools acumen and proficiency required
Why Trackonomy Systems is a Great Place to Work:
Culture and Belonging: Our company’s culture isn’t something you join; it’s something you help build. You will be a role model and live our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Perks: Trackonomy Systems understands that personal wellness is one of the keys to a happy, healthy and productive work environment. We offer Platinum level Health benefits, Flexible and Health Savings Accounts, Commuter benefits, and an Employee Assistance Program. We also understand you are planning for the future, so we offer Pre-IPO equity and a 401k plan.
Career Growth: Trackonomy Systems is invested in the growth of our team members and understands that frequent, two-way feedback is critical to that growth. We encourage regular one-on-ones with your manager, a regular schedule of performance reviews, and learning and development opportunities, whether that be towards being a great manager, being a great individual contributor, or a lateral move to gain a breadth of knowledge and experience.
Trackonomy Systems is proud to ensure equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, medical condition, genetic information, marital or registered domestic partnership status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
We strive to provide a stellar experience throughout the application process and ensure all applicants will be given proper consideration based solely on merit and Trackonomy’s business needs.
Trackonomy Systems is dedicated to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability while interviewing, please contact [email protected].
When you apply to a job on this site, you acknowledge and agree that the personal data contained in your application will be collected and processed by Trackonomy Systems, Inc. and/or one of its subsidiaries (“Trackonomy”) in accordance with our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact [email protected].