Android – Apprenticeship
Posted on 9/11/2023
Consumer-engagement & rewards platform
Fetch is on a mission to make saving money fun with their shopping platform where brands and consumers come together for a loyalty-driving, points-exploding, money-saving party. The Fetch app gives users the easiest way to save on everyday purchases by simply scanning their receipt.
Chicago, IL, USA
- An understanding of functional or object-oriented programming
- Ability to learn quickly
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Effective communication, including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
- Must be Graduating from College within a month, and able to work full-time hours!
- Object oriented or functional programming languages (we use Kotlin)
- Mobile Development (Android)
- Modern App Architecture (MVVM/MVC)
- Version control system (Git)
- Both Android and iOS experience
- Personal app release
- Test writing and quality assurance
- Comfortable working Full Time after the Internship is completed!