Posted on 5/20/2022
- Being a team player-this role will require close collaboration with fellow designers and cross-functional partners
- Strategic, user-centric thinking-we ground our solutions in what's best for our users
- Humility and having a growth mindset-we believe in big ambitions but not big egos, and that feedback is a critical part of good design
- Autonomy and organisational skills-this role requires the ability to prioritise, navigate ambiguity, and execute, often with limited guidance
- At least 6 years of experience in agency and/or startup space
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (or similar software), as well as Sketch or Figma
- Experience providing art direction for freelancers and agencies
- Nice-to-have: Experience with animation (AfterEffects, Principle, etc.)
- Nice-to-have: Interest in copywriting
- Helping to shape the brand strategy for a growing startup with a powerful story to tell
- Creative storytelling and communicating complex or abstract concepts in ways that are clear and memorable
- Thinking about identity systems and the principles that guide where we stay consistent and where we introduce differentiation
- Obsessing over craft and details while still being grounded in pragmatism
- Brainstorming solutions alongside incredibly smart, hardworking people from across engineering, product, marketing, and design
- Working across a wide range of media and channels: web design, advertising, social media, print, events and 3D experiences… you name it
- Being independent and having the freedom to push the boundaries of how our brand is expressed in European markets while being able to leverage support from the larger brand team
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.