Senior Data Analyst
Posted on 7/27/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics
- 5+ years' experience working with data as an analyst or comparable role
- Proven analytic skills and modeling skills
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- Excellent SQL skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Proven experience with technical leadership and/ or mentoring in a data engineering environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with BI Tool, Sisense a plus
- Experience with cloud-scale data warehouses, Snowflake a plus
- Experience with dbt
- Familiar with the Seismic Platform a plus
- Prior experience or familiarity with ETL concepts
- Own, as part of the Analytics Engineering team, the customer-facing Public Reporting Model
- Provide advice and governance to our product organization as they start building their own models in our Data Mesh architecture
- Maintain and support business intelligence tools integrated into the Seismic product
- Work closely with product managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth