Senior Commercial Training Manager
Posted on 12/8/2022
Remote • United States
- Strong clinical acumen and ability to grasp complex scientific topics
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects and develop own training materials
- Exhibit passion and empathy to build meaningful experiences for trainees by understanding their needs and learning styles
- Proactive, results-oriented self-starter motivated by a challenging task and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and self-awareness
- Customer-focused with effective stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a primary focus on core responsibilities
- Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the Company and team's success
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Microsoft Office software & documents
- Experience with Veeva PromoMats and a Promotional Review Process is preferred
- Remote role with the ability to travel when the business requires it (up to 20%)
- Be accountable for planning, designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating new hire and advance training programs for Commercial field employees (Clinic Sales and Enterprise Sales teams)
- Contribute to the implementation of the Training and Development strategy for the organization, building the clinical, business and market knowledge as well as the communication skills required to effectively engage health care providers (HCPs) and execute on sales objectives
- Develop and deploy training initiatives that build deep clinical expertise, selling skills and business ownership to translate commercial strategy to actionable behaviors
- Design and improve training programs utilizing innovative training methods and adult earning principles
- Assist with the build out of continuous learning platform to offer flexible-just in-time earning that caters to individual development needs
- Proactively partner with Sales, Marketing, and Medical Affairs teams to identify knowledge gaps and design training solutions to address these
- Participate in a design and deployment of a leadership development program for commercial leaders
- Ensure training initiatives are effective and compliant with regulatory guidelines through collaboration with functional partners including Medical, Regulatory and Legal/Compliance
- Be a brand ambassador
- Participate with the Commercial team on ad-hoc projects
- BA/BS required; 6+ years of experience in commercial functions within the Biotech/Diagnostics industries, field sales experience is a plus and 2+ years of experience in sales training, experience in field team training preferred
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
Company Core Values
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility