Software Engineer Intern - Quip
Posted on 10/16/2021
Claremore, OK, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Passion for learning and working with others to improve yourself, the team, the product, the company
- Experience with web applications, databases, distributed systems, or mobile development a plus
- Candidates must be in their junior or senior year of a Bachelors program, in a Masters program, or a recent graduate from a Coding Bootcamp institution
- Working towards a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field, or non-traditional educational background
- Required Coursework: Algorithms, Data Structures, Computer Networks (understanding of protocols such as DNS and HTTP)
- Recommended Coursework: Database Systems, Distributed Systems, Computer Networks
- Do you have little experience with the items listed above? Check out our First Time Software Engineer Internship
- Build consumer-level applications (mobile, web, desktop) for enterprise - with a focus on design and usability
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Work side by side with our team of experienced engineers, ship high-value projects, and see the impact of your work on our customers
- Learn with the dedicated support of your mentor and the rest of our engineering team
- Learn to make great and not so great puns
Customer relationship management (CRM) software
Salesforce's mission is to empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company operates a CRM platform for businesses.
- Trust: Nothing is more important than trust.
- Customer Success: When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Innovation: Innovation comes from everyone.
- Equality: We all have a role to play.
- Sustainability: We lead boldly to address the climate emergency.