Disclosure Team Lead
Posted on 5/5/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 1+ years in a supervisor or lead role
- 2+ years Disclosure experience
- Knowledge of TILA-RESPA and TRID guidelines
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic mail software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of professional integrity
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with co-workers and supervisor
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
- Attention to detail and quality focused
- Prepare Loan Estimate (LE), confirm fees and pricing are accurate and release to borrowers
- Disclose initial and revised disclosures promptly and accurately within regulatory requirements
- Monitor and disclose change of circumstance requests requiring a re-disclosure
- Verify fee and loan information for accuracy at time of disclosure or re-disclosure
- Review fee changes to determine compliance with TRID changed circumstance and tolerance requirements
- Assist, mentor and motivate team members to meet or exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals, KPIs and SLAs
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders/teams and Director of Mortgage Operations to continuously iterate on and improve upon processes
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day