Architecture Job Captain
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Actively pursuing architectural license (or already licensed) and LEED accreditation
- Proficiency in Revit. Good knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Demonstrate independence, innovation, and vision with program, project design, and implementation
- Commitment to pursue high quality construction documents
- You will be living and breathing the project from inception to completion and be able to turn your hand to all aspects of the project
- The Job Captain will assist Project Architects, Project Designers and Project Managers in the execution of specific assignments
- Prepare documentation and oversee documentation for design development and construction documents
- Review and process construction administration documents
- Organize research for product and construction methods related to projects
- Mentor-ship from project leaders and managing directors, provide mentorship to junior designers
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors
- Provide opportunities and career growth - your success is our success
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Provide study grants for exploration - Catapult, LPA Foundation
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.