University Talent Acquisition Lead
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Montreal, QC, Canada
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Join a forward-thinking team with significant focus on building bench strength by implementing data-driven ideas for reaching university students
- Manage full life cycle university recruitment processes including developing position descriptions, reviewing resumes and managing interview processes
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with several universities and student groups
- Partner with internal stakeholders to create and execute the appropriate interviewing, offer generating and closing strategies
- Provide direction & oversight and partner with Recruiting Coordinator regarding job postings, interview scheduling, interview feedback collection, onboarding activities, etc
- Have 3+ years of recruiting experience with deep knowledge of top tier universities across Canada
- Are willing to travel to core schools during peak university recruiting cycles
- Have excellent organization skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Have a strong initiative and sense of urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Are a tenacious problems solver who can effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Take a flexible approach and are willing to constantly adapt in an ever-changing environment
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people and building relationships
- Are proficient in MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Have previous experience using/configuring recruiting software (Greenhouse experience is a plus)
- Have a Bachelor's degree
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.