Client Partner, Large Customer Sales (Automotive)
Posted on 8/2/2021
New York, NY, USA
- 4+ years of experience in online media sales, preferably with Automotive clients
- Reddit first approach
- Ability to develop relationships within the agency and client direct space
- Proven experience engaging with senior executives on their marketing strategy
- Subject matter expertise in the social media landscape and native advertising
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proactively manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both with agencies and directly with Fortune 500 clients to drive year-on-year Reddit revenue growth
- Establish mutually-beneficial relationships with new clients, educating them on Reddit and the Reddit ads platform
- Leverage agency and client direct relationships to identify new buyers of Reddit advertising products
- Leverage data from multiple sources (internal & external) to inform client strategies and pitch proposals
- Consistently meet deadlines for all projects (internal & external), actively volunteer in team meetings and Reddit special projects
- Ownership of client meetings from agenda to final presentation, assigning roles to all meeting participants as needed, identifying outcomes for meetings, and setting client expectations ahead of time
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients to communicate major platform updates, releases, changes, and/or opportunities that will deepen or expand the relationship
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to clients in order to uplevel and grow the relationship
- Collaborate with Reddits media planning and ad operations team to meet and exceed clients marketing goals
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.