Posted on 6/29/2022
Remote • Portland, OR, USA
- 5+ years of software development experience focused on Android development
- An in-depth understanding of the Android ecosystem
- A solid understanding of unit testing, TDD, and automated testing. We can't stress this enough!
- Shares a passion for crafting great UX on Android, according to Google's best practices
- Experience working with databases using SQL
- Familiar with AWS tools like Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
- Experience using api tools such as PostMan
- Familiar with software development methodologies; including Agile and Scrum
- Exposure to using source control systems and workflows in a small team environment - preferably with Git and Gitflow
- Be driven and positive with the ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus (though our app is 100% Java)
Comprehensive solution for home needs
At Angi, they invest their resources into growing their business and their people. Angi's mission is to help the best consumers find the best service providers and promote happy transactions remains the same.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy: work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
- Start with the customer
- All about talent
- Strength in diversity
- Create & build momentum
- Be an owner
- Disagree as individuals, deliver as a team
- Drive growth
- Better today, perfect tomorrow
- Do more with less
- Deliver results
- Data beats opinion
- Enjoy the journey