Posted on 12/21/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position
- Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates
- Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant training and/or research experience.Minimum requirements:The candidate must be pursuing a Master's degree in Software, Engineering, Computer Scientist or related field.Minimum of 6+ months experience with Programming languages such as C/C++/Python
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity