Senior Product Manager
Posted on 10/19/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Software product management experience working in gaming or backend services
- Understanding of common mechanisms and technologies in gaming
- Strong prioritization skills including roadmap ownership, impact-certainty models and stack-ranking
- Data-driven proficiencies (dashboards, data analysis, key metric definitions)
- Own and maintain the vision, strategy and roadmap for the game backend team as part of Unity's services business
- Drive alignment between the internal customers, external customers and core development
- Partner with engineering, marketing, and sales teams to deliver a high-quality product for Unity customers
- Define metrics and success criteria for your team with a focus on customer outcomes
- Previous experience as a game product manager or producer
- Direct experience in game development or live game operations
- An enthusiasm about gaming
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.