Digital Marketing Consultant
Posted on 2/1/2022
Portland, ME, USA
- Bachelor's Degree or Dealership Industry experience preferred
- Track record of leading larger scale business improvement projects and teams
- Familiarity and expertise related to digital software, tools, and knowledge required to perform as a digital marketing expert, as appropriate
- Results oriented and driven
- Sense of urgency and need for speed
- High ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships work across all levels of the business
- Effective communications skills including the ability to lead and deliver leader presentations
- Keen eye on business improvement potential and ability to take swift action
- Maintains thought leadership competitiveness of interactive marketing and sales industry trends by staying current via continuous learning, attending conferences, or becoming a member of industry associations
- Known for growing strong OEM relationships with corporate and assigned area personnel, managing to ensure positive feedback from dealers, regional and area management, developing trust and value
- Known as the digital advisors to area and regional personnel and dealership executive management, driving acceptance of digital marketing best practices and practices throughout the area and dealership
- Leads the implementation of lead management, website marketing, lead management tool use, and basic search techniques reflecting proven best practices
- Provide training on Sincro products, program specifics, and associated OEM digital marketing products to dealers, area, region, and other digital advisors
- Become familiar with OEM digital marketing related programs to be able to confidently review the benefits and features for dealership management assessment, providing feedback for program improvements
- Communicate pro-actively with region and dealers on program progress through email, phone, and in-store visits, providing feedback and recommendations relative to performance
- Regularly attends area and regional dealer and field staff meetings, delivering presentations at OEM-sponsored meetings and seminars, as requested, utilizing effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Provide reports as directed by Program Manager, submitting internal reports and expense entries prior to deadlines, accountable for accurate and timely record keeping and data delivery for all dealers and initiatives within assigned region
- Consistently meets all assigned program objectives
Ansira is structured with clients at the core to deliver digital, channel, and hyper-local marketing solutions that meet clients where they are on their customer experience journey.
- Dynamic work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex personal time off (PTO)
- Volunteer time off (VTO)
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee-referral bonus program
- Client-referral bonus program
- Community involvement
- Employee discount program
- Customer Fanatics: We fight & win together.
- Re-Imaginers: We break the mold.
- Relentless Movers: We always move forward.
- Community Champions: We are better together.