Exchange project manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Degree level education
- Experience in a technology role in financial markets
- Experience in project management able to run multi-stream strategic projects involving both internal and external stakeholders
- Clear, accurate and concise communicator with strict attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Experience adapting complex technical written and verbal communication to be suitable for a for a non-technical audience
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, suppliers and co-workers
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to strict deadlines
- Leadership skills to direct a diverse set of technical teams through completion of complex projects
- Commercial and technical awareness of the exchange network and extranet landscape
- Background understanding of financial markets, ISV technology, data vendors and market data and trading/clearing technology
- Basic understanding of network terminology
- Project Manager in charge of overseeing regulatory, operational and strategic projects through the full delivery lifecycle, for a subset of the 200+ vendors supporting connectivity in ION Markets
- Commercial ownership of the budget for vendors connectivity expenditure
- Management of key vendor relationships
- Commercial and procedural infrastructure expert for vendors allocated
- Ownership of procurement requirements associated with project spend
- Communication amongst a varied set of internal and external stakeholders
- Drive strategic cost saving initiatives by reviewing vendors spend, particularly related to new acquisitions from ION Group
- Central coordinator for vendor mandated events (business continuity testing, disaster recovery testing, conformance testing etc)
- Responsible for onboarding of new ION Markets customers connections to vendor interfaces
- Owner of vendor specific documentation (e.g. external documentation, operational guides)
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
Company Core Values
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.