Mechanical Engineering Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Quincy, MA, USA
- 10+ years in hardware or integrated product development and/or test
- 3+ years leading a team of engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for working with internal and external stakeholders to develop requirements and system specifications
- A strong background in Mechanical engineering from requirements definition to build and test
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. top secret security clearance
- Work within and lead a team of mechanical engineers throughout the process of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) design, integration, build, and test efforts
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure electrical, software, and mechanical systems work together to form a reliable and capable system
- Provide leadership in defining technology, tool and process strategy across a technical domain with a focus on mechanisms, structures, and payload integration
- Move quickly and lead technical efforts to define need, identify possible solutions, and generate methodology for evaluation and verification of mechanical systems
- Provide technical direction, coaching and mentoring to employees on the team, and others, when necessary to achieve successful short and long-term outcomes
- Foster a culture which is a positive, trusted, dedicated, high energy, teaching, learning, and fun community environment
- Lead and support delivery of innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers' changing needs
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.