Experienced Software Engineer - Security (Zero Trust)
Posted on 3/8/2022
- 5+ years of experience building scalable systems and services
- Experience building systems related to (ideally one or more): service identity, service-to-service authentication, service-to-service authorization, transport security, access management, credential management, and access policy management
- Experience with threat modeling, security architecture reviews, or incident response
- Passionate about educating others on security and privacy
- Improving security through building software
- Working across legal, product, and engineering to improve security at the company level
- Setting a new standard for identity and access management across the financial industry
- Thinking of security primitives like encryption, access control, and auditing as products with fellow engineers for customers
Developer of fintech infrastructure & APIs
Plaid is focused on democratizing financial services through technology. They build beautiful consumer experiences, developer-friendly infrastructure, and intelligent tools that give everyone the ability to create amazing products that solve big problems.
- We've got you covered: From medical, life, and 401ks, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work - literally, which is why we offer equity to full-time Plaids.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with unlimited PTO and two weeks of synchronous, company-wide vacation.
- Grow your skills: Every Plaid is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
- Make an impact: We empower you to make an impact. Your code will ship. Your idea will be heard. Your campaign will launch. Your work will help millions of people do more with their money.
- Learn and grow, together: We’re growing fast, and you will too. You’ll be surrounded by talented, positive people to solve hard problems at scale.
- Feel connected: Our employee experience is centered around a shared sense of purpose and set of principles. At Plaid, people feel supported, can take risks, and are heard.